Anthony Pettis vs Alex Morono Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights For UFC Vegas 17
Pettis vs Morono Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 17 — Welterweight Bout
Anthony "Showtime" Pettis (23-10-0, 11 KO, 7 Submission) vs. Alex "The Great White" Morono (18-6-0, 5 KO, 6 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the first fight of the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Pettis vs Morono Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 17 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
– Anthony Pettis: (-245)
– Alex Morono: (+194)
– Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
– Petts by KO/TKO: (N/A)
– Pettis by Points: (N/A)
– Pettis by Submission: (N/A)
– Morono by KO/TKO: (N/A)
– Morono by Points: (N/A)
– Morono by Submission: (N/A)
Pettis vs Morono Prediction
UFC Vegas 17 Pettis-Morono prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Anthony Pettis (82%)
Method of Victory: Decision (61%)
Pettis vs Morono Betting Trends & Stats
– Anthony Pettis defeated Donald Cerrone, by decision, in his most recent fight on May 9, 2020.
– Alex Morono defeated Rhys McKee, by decision, in his most recent fight on November 14, 2020.
– Pettis averages 3.04 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
– Morono averages 5.32 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
– Pettis averages 3.52 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
– Morono averages 3.74 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
– Pettis and Morono both average fewer than 1.0 takedowns landed per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.