Colorado vs Washington Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Colorado vs Washington Basketball Game Info
Colorado Buffaloes (11-3, 5-2 Pac-12) vs. Washington Huskies (1-11, 0-7 Pac-12)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Alaska Airlines Arena – Seattle, WA
Colorado vs Washington Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (-1150) | WAS: (+730)
Spread: COL: -12.5 (-106) | WAS: +12.5 (-114)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COL: (N/A) | WAS: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: COL: (+5000) | WAS: (+20000)
Colorado vs Washington Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Colorado vs Washington Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Colorado defeated Washington, 92-69, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 20, 2020.
– Washington in 17-13 all-time in 30 head-to-head games against Colorado.
– Washington is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against Colorado.
– Colorado is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Washington.
– The total has hit the over in four of Washington's last six games against Colorado.
– Colorado defeated Stanford, 77-64, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
– Washington lost to UCLA, 81-76, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.