Kentucky vs Georgia Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Kentucky vs Georgia Basketball Game Info
Kentucky Wildcats (4-8, 3-2 SEC) vs. Georgia Bulldogs (8-4, 1-4 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Stegeman Coliseum – Athens, GA
Coverage: SEC Network
Kentucky vs Georgia Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UK: (-196) | UGA: (+164)
Spread: UK: -4.5 (-105) | UGA: +4.5 (-115)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UK: (58%) | UGA: (42%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UK: (+4500) | UGA: (+15000)
Kentucky vs Georgia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kentucky vs Georgia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Kentucky defeated Georgia, 89-79, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 21, 2020.
– Kentucky is 112-21 in its 133 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Georgia.
– Kentucky won its last 14 straight head-to-head meetings with Georgia.
– Kentucky is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
– The total has hit the under in nine of Kentucky's last 12 games.
– Georgia is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in each of Georgia's last five games.
– Kentucky lost to Auburn, 66-59, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
– Georgia defeated Ole Miss, 78-74, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.