NC State vs Florida State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
NC State vs FSU Basketball Game Info
NC State Wolfpack (6-3, 2-2 ACC) vs. Florida State Seminoles (5-2, 1-1 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Donald L. Tucker Center — Tallahassee, FL
Coverage: ACC Network
NC State vs FSU Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCST: (+144) | FSU: (-174)
Spread: NCST: +3.5 (-110) | FSU: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NCST: (N/A) | FSU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NCST: (+7500) | FSU: (+3000)
NC State vs FSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
NC State: 51.3%
NC State vs FSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– FSU defeated NC State, 67-61, in the most recent matchup between these teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
– NC State is 30-27 in the 57 all-time, head-to-head matchups against FSU.
– NC State is 4-4-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– FSU is 4-4 ATS this season.
– NC State lost to Miami (FL), 64-59, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
– FSU lost to Clemson, 77-67, in its most recent game on Dec. 29, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!