Oklahoma vs Kansas State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Oklahoma vs KSU Basketball Game Info
No. 7 Oklahoma Sooners (14-5, 9-4 Big 12) vs. Kansas State Wildcats (6-18, 2-13 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Bramlage Coliseum – Manhattan, KS
Oklahoma vs KSU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OU: (-560) | KANST (+420)
Spread: OU: -10.5 (-106) | KANST: +10.5 (-116)
Total: 131 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OU: (91%) | KANST: (9%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OU: (+3500) | KANST: (+20000)
Oklahoma vs KSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kansas State: 6.1%
Oklahoma vs KSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Oklahoma defeated Kansas State 76-50, in their most recent head-to-head matchup on Jan. 19, 2021.
– Kansas State is 85-62 all-time in 147 head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma.
– Oklahoma is 12-6-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– Kansas State is 8-15 ATS this season.
– Oklahoma defeated Iowa State, 66-56, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
– Kansas State defeated TCU, 62-54, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.