Purdue vs Indiana Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Purdue vs Indiana Basketball Game Info
Purdue Boilermakers (8-5, 3-3 Big Ten) vs. Indiana Hoosiers (8-5, 3-3 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall – Blooming, IN
Purdue vs Indiana Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PUR: (+150) | IU: (-178)
Spread: PUR: +3.5 (-106) | IU: -3.5 (-114)
Total: 128.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PUR: (37%) | IU: (63%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PUR: (+6500) | IU: (+4500)
Purdue vs Indiana Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Purdue vs Indiana Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Purdue defeated Indiana, 57-49, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 27, 2020.
– Purdue is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head games against Indiana.
– Indiana is 66-64 all-time in 110 head-to-head games against Purdue.
– Purdue is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– Indiana is 10-4 ATS in its last 14 games.
– Purdue defeated then-No. 23 Michigan State, 55-54, in its most recent game on Jan. 8, 2021.
– Indiana defeated Nebraska, 84-76, in its most recent game on Jan. 10, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!