Washington State vs UCLA Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Washington State vs UCLA Basketball Game Info
Washington State Cougars (9-2, 2-2 Pac-12) vs. UCLA Bruins (9-2, 5-0 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Pauley Pavilion presented by Wescom – Los Angeles, CA
Washington State vs UCLA Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSU: (+500) | UCLA: (-700)
Spread: WSU: +10.5 (-110) | UCLA: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WSU: (N/A) | UCLA: (N/A)
Washington State vs UCLA Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Washington State: 11.5%
Washington State vs UCLA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– UCLA is 108-15 in the 113 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Washington State.
– Washington State is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– The total has hit the over in five of Washington State's last six games.
– UCLA is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games.
– The total has hit the over in four of UCLA's last five games.
– Washington State lost to Stanford, 75-60, at home in its most recent game.
– UCLA defeated Arizona, 81-76, on the road in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.